Alert! The New American Academy Charter School lottery for the 2022-23 school year will be held on Monday, April 4th at 5:00pm.
Thursday, May 18, 2023
5:00PM Meeting Agenda
BOARD CHAIR: VARLETON “MAC” MCDONALD
BOARD SECRETARY: ELIZABETH DEANGELIS
BOARD TREASURER: FLEUR MONROSE
BOARD MEMBER: HOLLY HUNT
BOARD MEMBER: KEVIN YU
BOARD MEMBER: COLLEEN O’BRIEN-KELLY
BOARD MEMBER: CRISTY CUELLAR
POLICY ON PROCEDURE FOR PUBLIC COMMENTS AT MEETINGS OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Board of Trustees of The New American Academy Charter School desires to provide the general public with an opportunity to address the Board at each Board of Trustees meeting to address the Board regarding issues that they may wish to bring to the Board’s attention. In order to facilitate a reasonable, orderly procedure for holding a public comment period, the Board sets forth the following policy to be observed at each Board meeting:
- An individual wishing to address the Board must print his or her name on the sign-in sheet available at the entrance to the room where the Board meeting is being held.
- Any individual wishing to address the Board must sign up to do so prior to the call to order of the Board meeting. No requests to speak will be accepted after the meeting has begun.
- There will be a limit of ten (10) members of the public permitted to speak at any one Board meeting.
- Each person wishing to speak will be limited to three (3) minutes regardless of whether or not the permitted maximum of ten (10) people sign up to speak.
- Only the person who has written his or her name on the sign-in sheet may speak and each person signed up to speak may only speak once at any one Board meeting.
- Members of the Board will respectfully listen to each public comment, but shall not be obligated to respond in kind with questions, answers or other comments.
During the 2022-2023 school year, Board meetings will be held in person and virtually. To sign up to speak at Board meeting, please email email@example.com to request the agenda and to receive a link to the meeting.